125

After the black monkeys drove away, Fang Ru and Yuan came to the entrance of the cave without the roots still covered with red leaves.

    The people who were busy in the cave also heard the roar coming from outside the cave.

    "I seem to have heard the roar of the abyss lord. Could it be that the abyss lord knew we were in trouble, so he came to rescue us?" The sparrow lord blew, and immediately heard the cry of the abyss beast.

    After the roar, the rescued people and the people still embedded in the mountain wall seemed to be slapped in the face, and slowly woke up from their sleep.

    After opening their eyes and discovering their situation, people inevitably feel panic, especially those who are still embedded in the stone wall.

    Haisi is an old resident of the island, and many people have some impressions of him. At this time, they naturally cast their eyes on him. Everyone present is waiting for him to explain the ins and outs of the matter.

    According to the description of the people who were captured here, they were attacked by unknown creatures at that time, and some people who resisted even had injuries on their bodies. After being knocked out, they didn't know what happened afterwards. When he woke up again, he was faced with the current situation.    

       "There was a kind of black monkey that attacked our team, and then one of our companions disappeared. We suspected that it might have been taken away by this kind of monkey, so we chased it." Hesi compared the characteristics of the black monkey with a person on the road. He described the weird scene that he hadn't seen before, and told how they found this cave and how Hongye found a way to save people. 

   "Then what should we do now?" A woman with only her head left outside the wall couldn't resist the panic in her heart. There are several people like her with only one head left. She, some people will die.

     Haisi came forward to comfort him, "Hongye is already saving people, you need to wait."

     At   this time, the person Hongye was dealing with had already been rescued, and he felt that he might be a bit overwhelmed, so he rubbed his stomach and planned to continue. Save the next one.

     "Save me first, I won't be able to support it next time." Immediately someone begged.

    Hongye didn't think too much about it, and was about to answer his request, when another human being beside him with only his head exposed said, "Save me first, I'll get closer!" "Why should I save you

    ? Until next time."

    Several people who were about to be completely pulled into the wall quarreled. This was not an ordinary quarrel, but a fight for the chance to live. If there was a chance to live, who would want to die? .

    I was a little at a loss in the passageway of Hongye Station, and I didn't know who to save first.

    Those who could still support did not open their mouths. Although they were a little flustered, they were not as serious as those few people after all, and it was not easy to open their mouths to snatch the opportunity at this time.

    Hongye and the others all had big heads. Obviously, after these people woke up, they had more troubles than before.

    When everyone was still in a coma before, Hongye could follow her own eyes, but now everyone seems to have some truth in what they say, but it makes him embarrassed.

    At this moment, Fang Ru ran in with the shrunken Yuan on his head, "Hongye, are you all okay?" "

    Second Brother, Brother Mao." The little snails were very surprised to see Fang Ru who had come back.