137

Canine fangs grow wildly like weeds everywhere, popping up in every corner of the island.

    Accompanied by the roar of the guardian beast, the whole island fell into a holy silence, as if there was an ancient and mysterious rhythm pulling everyone.

    Countless points of light of faith are interspersed and exchanged between the two, and more and more people feel the gift of the guardian beast, and then deliver more pious beliefs to the hands of the beast.

    When the ceremony ended and the clouds cleared, the residents of Changxi Island discovered the sparse canine fangs all over the island.

    When the island owner saw these canine fang vegetables, he was a little excited at first, and then immediately ordered: "You take some people to collect the mature canine fang vegetables. The immature canine fang vegetables must be well protected, so that no one will destroy the seedlings."

    Canine fang is almost an extinct plant on this continent, and now it has reappeared in the island. People believe that this is the affirmation of the guardian animal's belief in him.

    Changxi Island has a large area and a large number of people. After gaining faith, Yuan's strength increased a lot.

    The island owner is very grateful to Fang Ru who brought the news of the guardian beast, and warmly wants to invite Fang Ru to enjoy the local delicacies.

    but.

    Fang Ru, who knew the eating habits of the residents on this island, really didn't want to be a guest to eat a feast of flies and insects, so he tactfully refused the island owner's dinner invitation, but asked to enter the local library and read the books in the library.

    The island owner opened up the books in the library for free, allowing them to be read with his companions.

    "If you need it, you can take some books away." The island owner said directly. The books in the library are all duplicated, so it doesn't matter if some are taken away.

    Xueban is very satisfied with this, in order to be able to read, he has learned a lot of characters, but fortunately he has eyes to focus on one thing, so the speed of reading and literacy is also very fast.

    So, the group of them stayed in the library.

    outside the island.

    When Kyuzhi saw such a macroscopic scene, a certain belief in his heart was also aroused, and besides him, people outside also felt the same.

    At this time, people don't have to think deeply about the truth of the guardian beast.

    "It turns out that the guardian beast has really returned. I thought it was a conspiracy by the Northern Continent." A person in the team looked at a god in his eyes.

    Before accepting the task, they all had the same idea. They heard that the North Continent sent a letter to the island owner some time ago, and the island owner immediately summoned the Dawu Shichuan to discuss the matter together. Although the final result was not announced, but Someone can still guess a thing or two.

    It is probably because the North Continent made some rude request to the South Islands.

    At this time, the task sent by Wu Shu is to let them find a group of people who spread the story of the guardian beast. They take it for granted that this group of people may be spies from the Northern Continent, and the appearance of the guardian beast may be just a cover for them .

    Under the cover of this identity, this group of people must be doing other, less well-known things.

    As for the deeds of the guardian beast, before they saw it with their own eyes, they just thought it was false news released to achieve their goals.