77

Fang Ru first sliced ​​the reclaimed diamond wood into planks, and put them outside to dry the moisture in the trunk.

    Next came the cutting of the slabs. Among the lightning snails, only Xiaopang and Fang Ru can cut stone slabs with space power, and the little snails can only watch from the sidelines.

    Xiaopang, Fang Ru and others finished processing the stone slabs before starting to build the wooden house.

    With the experience of building a house before, it was much faster to build the house this time. It only took two days for the new wooden house to be built.

    The new wooden house is built next to the original old wooden house. The two wooden houses are connected, and one of them shares a wall. Fang Ru opened a door on the wall of the original wooden house, so that he could directly enter the hot spring room from the warm wooden house.

    At the same time, a door was opened on the outside to facilitate entry and exit from the outside when the weather is hot in the future.

    After the wooden house is built, start to lay the stone slabs, the ground and the pool where the stone slabs are to be laid.

    Yuan held his head up, like a king visiting his territory, and came to inspect this special hot spring room that he would dedicate to himself in the future.

    "The gap here is a bit big, little fat, you can move it a little more." Fang Ru directed Xiaopang to help.

    Fatty was very helpless, the stone slabs were too heavy, and even Hongye, the strongest among them, had difficulty moving these slabs, let alone aligning the gaps between the slates.

    Everything can only rely on their spatial ability, and when they take out the Eastern and Western Confucian spaces, they will be laid by the way. This will be a bit troublesome, and the accuracy will always fail to meet the requirements. This is not as casual as laying the foundation. Some take effort.

    The two snails were a little tired from their work.

    Seeing Xiaopang and Fang Ru who were busy, Yuan thought that this was his own hot spring room after all, if it was rough or he would lose face, he reluctantly helped them lay the stone slabs on the pool.

    His control strength is not comparable to that of Xiaopang and Fang Ru, and the ability to hang in the air allows these slabs to adjust their positions freely, and will not have to start over just because they are slightly crooked.

    Fang Ru and Xiaopang saw that the stone slabs in the pool were laid more neatly than theirs, leaving only a very small gap, and they admired it for a while.

    Fang Ru paid a rare flattery: "Brother Mao, you are simply omnipotent, that's great."

    Yuan Wenyan turned his head away.

    Fang Ru automatically defined it as 'shy', and did not continue to stimulate, but used adhesive to fill up the small gaps between these stone slabs.

    After laying the floor in the pool, they began to lay the floor in the hot spring room. These were easy tasks for Yuan, so he did it by the way, which greatly shortened Fang Ru's working hours.

    On top of the stone slabs, Fang Ru also laid clean planks on most of the area. The weather is cold, stepping on it is not as cold as stepping on the slate.

    The two hot spring rooms were quickly laid, and the remaining problem was the problem of pouring and pumping water.

    For this reason, Fang Ru dug another groundwater hole in the hot spring room, and paved stone slabs on the wall of the well.