88

Fang Ru took out the beads and fiddled with them. The little snails also sensed this kind of stone balls, and they all gathered around to check the situation.

    There are three stone balls in total, Fang Ru holds one in his hand, and leave the rest for the other little snails to look through.

    If there are twelve beads in a stone ball, could it be because he didn't put all twelve beads into the hole, so there is no response?

    So Fang Ru stuffed all twelve beads back into the hole of the stone ball.

    Seeing that the stone ball was still unresponsive, Fang Ru injected some energy into the stone ball.

    At this moment, a white light glowed from a hole in the stone ball. It illuminated the entire gray stone ball a little brighter.

    Fang Ru was a little surprised. Such a change would prove that his direction of exploration was correct. As long as the remaining eleven white beads are filled with energy, the true function of the stone ball should be revealed.

    He poured energy into the stone ball, and after the small white beads loosened, he poured them out again.

    Fang Ru twisted a bead and handed it to Xiaopang: "Little Fatty, pour energy into it for me."

    Xiaopang didn't ask much, picked up a small round bead, and poured it in according to Fang Ru's instructions. own energy.

    Fatty can store slightly less energy than Fang Ru. But there is no problem filling the ball with energy, it's just that the white ball was filled with energy, which cost almost two-thirds of his energy.

    Fang Rufu put another bead in front of Xiaosan, Xiaosi, Xiaowu and other differentiated snails. There were many differentiated cubs in their family, and the ten round beads were separated at once.

    Fang Ru taught these ignorant little snails to input energy. The energy of some little snails was not enough to fill one bead, so he asked two little snails to irrigate energy together. With their concerted efforts, they quickly filled all twelve beads with energy.

    Put the twelve round beads filled with energy back into the stone ball, and then input energy to activate the ball.

    The twelve holes of the stone ball emitted strong white light, which made the surrounding snails retract their tentacles, and the other creatures hurriedly closed their eyes.

    The harsh glare didn't last long before fading, but the light was still able to gather into beams.

    Fang Ru suddenly felt that his hand was shaken by a huge force, and the stone ball left his palm, spun at high speed and flew towards the roof, and finally hovered on the roof of the wooden house.

    The eyes of the creatures in the room followed the stone ball and looked up.

    The light in the stone ball is flickering, a bit like the laser lights in the bar to set off the atmosphere, but the rotation speed is faster and the light is more monotonous.

    The speed of the stone ball's rotation gradually increased, and even the light waved around the stone ball Hui as if it could turn.

    Gradually, the white light was like the long white gauze sleeves of a dancing girl, covering the air like a dreamlike fairyland on earth.

    The veil-like light seems to be dissolved by the air while being shaken, turning into granular light spots, which are thrown out with the rotation of the stone ball and spread to the surroundings.