126

The Quicksand Beast far away in the Northern Continent suddenly felt that its own power was absorbed back, and the active carrier transformed by part of the energy dissipated, so it couldn't help frowning.

    He dared to attack the South Islands blatantly, but because this sea area had already lost their guardian beasts. As the guardian beast of the Northern Continent, he couldn't easily leave his territory. Otherwise, with his belligerent temperament, he would have led people to capture the Southern Islands, a territory without a guardian beast.

    Due to various restrictions, he adopted this kind of long-term and small-scale aggression. The energy condensates he put into the South Islands were not only in one group, but also put in a lot in the past hundred years. He has never encountered energy that was absorbed back. At this point, the only possibility he could think of was that the guardian beast of the South Islands might be back.

    There is a dangerous light in the eyes of Quicksand Beast. He has coveted the South Islands for a long time. If the guardian beast really appears, the foreshadowing he made in the early stage will be in vain.

     However, if the guardian beast of the South Islands really reappears, it's time for him to restrain himself.  

  ...  

  The vision in the sky faded away, Yuan gained a wave of faith, and felt good about his renewed strength.

     He scattered all the black monkeys hiding on the floating island, and he was a little more patient with guarding Guanghai Island.

    The problem of life was solved, and the mythical beast that appeared above the floating island also attracted everyone's attention.     Those who did not enter the floating island on Guanghai Island asked the survivors what happened to them.

     A group of residents talked about what they had seen and heard about entering the floating island, and also focused on describing the deeds of the guardian beast.  

    So the story of the guardian beast saving the residents spread. 

   Taking advantage of this wave of enthusiasm, Fang Ru promoted the story he wrote about the guardian beast.  

     He asked Haisi to help him translate all the books into the local language, and then the whole family was desperately copying the books.

    The story is not too long, and the transcription is quick.

    Fang Ru exchanged the green crystals he got from selling things for paper and ink, and left some of it to Haisi as a payment for copying.

    The story book was also accompanied by illustrations by Fang Ru. The illustrations were carved on the wooden board by using space cutting, and then printed from the wooden board to the paper.

    With Yuan's body as a reference, he quickly drew a simplified version of the beast.

    It's just a little 'abstract'...

    In the end, "Guardian Beast - The Story of Abyssal Beast" was bound into a book.

    Grandpa Yu got the story from Fang Ru, and after reading it, the little old man blushed with excitement, and murmured, "So it's like this, so it's like this!

    " The god beast is very envious, and spreads everywhere that this story is the real situation told by the guardian god beast himself after Fudao saw the god beast.

    Fang Ru handed out the short stories half sold and half given away, and spared no effort in telling the contents of the stories to the little boys who were learning characters in the library.