148

Guizhi brought some gifts when he came, and he gave away a lot when he talked with other snails just now. He touched his bag, and there were some fruits in it. talk.

    The fruit in his hand was passed in front of Twenty Seven, "Is this fruit for you to eat?"

    Although Twenty Seven did not differentiate, but smelled something strange about him, it shrank back subconsciously, but still remembered these days After smelling this smell, I became more courageous.

    Its tentacles moved, saw the fruit in front of it, sniffed it, but didn't smell any danger, so it naturally put its mouth on the fruit and gnawed it, as if it had done it countless times before.

    It is also used to being fed at ordinary times, and it does not have stage fright at all when eating, but it has to stop from time to time to pay attention to Guizhi's movements.

    Kyuji sees that the other party has accepted his gift, and feels that the relationship has been drawn in.

    He knew that the snail without a second form seemed to be called Twenty Seven. Usually, when he came, everyone else was busy, and it seemed that only this snail didn't do any work. It seemed that he was very favored at home.

    While lightning snails do not have close brothers and sisters, the snails in this family seem to be very different, and the family members seem to be more closely related.  

     "Your name is Twenty Seven, right? I'm Guizhi. You should have heard of it." Guizhi thought about it for a while. The family mentioned his name quite a few times, and he probably knew each other.

    Twenty-seven: "..." Baji Baji.

     "Have you heard of Wushu Island? It is the gathering place for all the big witches in the Southern Islands, a place that everyone yearns for. If your second brother joins Wushu Island, your family will be able to receive many such fruits. You What do you think of your second brother joining Wushu Island?"    

     Twenty-seven: "..." Bajibaji.

    Seeing that he was indifferent, Guizhi raised his stake again: "If your second brother becomes the great witch of Wushu Island, in addition to getting some benefits, your family will also receive the envy of the people around you, and it will be very exciting to go out. Wind. It's just that your second brother doesn't seem to want to, why don't you go and talk to your second brother?"

    Twenty Seven: "..." Bajibaji.

    The fruit was gnawed until only the core was left. Twenty-seven threw the core aside, then moved the tentacles and turned to Gui Zhi's direction.

    Guizhi seemed to see something from this look, so he took out another fruit and put it in front of Twenty Seven.

    Twenty-seven didn't understand politeness at all, and he ate it when Guizhi gave it to him.

    Guizhi was a little hard to understand its behavior for a while, and he contributed two fruits, why didn't he have a conversation with himself, is it really annoying that he doesn't want to pay attention to it?

    Xiaopang came over at this time, and he saw Guizhi talking to himself from a distance, so he said: "Brother Sangjiao, what are you muttering here alone?" Sangjiao replied very

    calmly Said: "I'm chatting with your brother."

    Xiaopang looked at Twenty Seven, nodded and said: "Oh, is that fun?"

    "It's okay, but your brother doesn't like talking very much." Gui Zhi finished Looking at Twenty-Seven, who started eating fruit again, he felt very helpless.