61

It took them some time to pick the fruit. After wandering in the jungle for about three hours, Xueban finally said: "It should be near here. I remember that I came here before. Look, there is a stream there. I was just going to the stream to drink water, and after drinking, I flew around the vicinity, and then I was attacked." After thinking about it, he still felt a little wronged, he didn't even think about what to do, and he was inexplicable. was attacked.

    Fang Ru did indeed see the nearby creek.

    "It should be over there." Xue Ban pointed to the way, and Fang Ru flew in the direction he pointed.

    Fang Ru flew for a while, and Xueban said again: "Wait, it seems to be the other side."

    Fang Ru flew in another direction with a good temper.

    "Er..." Xueban hesitated to speak.

    Fang Ru was a little helpless: "What's the matter?"

    Xue Ban said: "It seems that I went wrong, it should be over there." He stretched out his wings and pointed in one direction.

    Fang Ru made sure once: "Is it really right this time?"

    Xue Spot nodded her head: "It's really right this time."

    "Are you sure?" Fang Ru had already stumbled in several directions.

    "I'm sure this time, I've already seen the top of that bluethorn tree." Xueban pointed in one direction.

    Fang Ru looked over, and saw a blue tree top covered by layers of trees. The shape of the leaves was a little far away, so he couldn't see clearly for a while, but Fang Ru had a target, so he confirmed the direction.

    He turned around and flew over.

    Passing through the outer woods, gradually approaching the direction of the top of the blue tree, the whole picture of the towering blue tree appeared in front of Fang Ru.

    It was completely different from what I had imagined, this was not a prickly cactus at all, but a very lush and large pine tree.

    The leaves on the pine tree are all made up of blue needles. Under the sunlight, they shimmer with blue light. Looking at it, I feel that this is not an easy character to mess with.

    And the trees around him are very sparse. I wonder if this big pine tree is too domineering and grabs too much nutrition. Even the trees that can grow in the surrounding area are very short, making people feel malnourished at first glance. .    

      "It's this blue tree, we have to stay away, we don't know when it will attack." Xue Ban has suffered a lot, so he should be more cautious at this time.

     The blue thorn tree is not considered dangerous, as long as it does not step into his territory, it can only be regarded as a landscape tree, which is no threat to any creature, but if an intruder breaks into his attack range, then the blue thorn tree will Thorn trees are very dangerous.

     The closer the invaders are, the more powerful the needles will be and the more damage they will take.

    After Fang Ru learned about the situation of the big pine tree, he didn't panic.

     He stopped the dandelion speeder, put it into the space, and said to Xueban: "You wait for me here, I will go over to test his bottom line, and collect some needles by the way.

     " It's so wide that we can hardly get close." Xue Ban also knew that his current situation couldn't help him, and being able to identify plants and animals was already his value.