83

Attracted by Yuan's movement, Fang Ru picked up the coconut shell holding the fish on the ground, and asked symbolically: "Grilled fish tonight?"

He agreed, not only the joy of being able to brush the cat, but also coveted the black cat's bath water.

    "Eat first, and we'll comb and take a bath in a while." After Fang Ru finished speaking, he hurriedly went to light a fire to handle the fish.

    After everyone finished their dinner, Fang Ru combed the black cat from head to tail, and almost couldn't wait to pick up Yuan and teleport into the hot spring room.

    Fang Ru tried his best to clean Yuan from the beginning to the end, which was bound to satisfy the black cat, so that he would have the next chance to help bathe.

    Obviously, his efforts paid off, and the black cat was well served.

    Yuan squinted his eyes and grunted in his throat, suddenly felt that the current body shape was a bit awkward. He had a feeling of wanting to return to his original shape and roll in the water, but this feeling was quickly suppressed by his instinct.

    After taking a bath, Fang Ru took out a cotton towel to help him dry off the water on his body. He even put away the cotton towel carefully, planning to soak it in the water for a while. After all, it was still stained with bath water. Diluting it might work a bit.

    Satisfied with the well-cared-for black cat, Fang Ru allowed Fang Ru to carry him back to the cat's den.

    Fang Ru felt a little itchy, and stroked a few handfuls of fluffy cat fur.

    Yuan was put back into the cat litter, Fang Ru covered him with a mat, and immediately went back to the hot spring room, filled up the water Yuan just took a bath in, and filled a basin of water and put the cotton towel in it for a while. Soak, wring out cotton towels and set aside to dry.

    Then he went out in the dark with the black cat's bath water.

    He wanted to test the effect of the bath water. This time he didn't dare to make a peacock blue baobab tree full of fruits. Not to mention the inedible fruits, picking the fruits was quite tiring.

    He took the bubbles of fluorescent mushrooms, used them as lights to illuminate the surroundings, and arrived at the location of the bubbles.

    Fang Ru walked into a bubble with plants and took out two kinds of water.

    If the water accelerates the growth of the plants, watering should bear fruit tomorrow.

    He first tried it with the basin of water where the cotton towel had been washed. He made a small bamboo spoon, and first watered a spoonful of it on five or six plants in small quantities to mark the plants.

    Then I went to another corner, poured half a spoonful of undiluted water on the other five or six plants, marked them, and waited for the results tomorrow.

    Early the next morning, when Fang Ru woke up, he found that the black cat had disappeared again. Putting the matter aside for the time being, he couldn't wait to run to check on the watered plants.

    Just out of the door, you can see the state of those plants.

    It turns out that the water does have the effect of accelerating plant growth.

    The few vegetables that grew two to three meters tall were particularly eye-catching, and it was difficult for him to ignore them...

    Seeing that the vegetables seemed to continue to grow, Fang Ru quickly teleported into the bubble.