53

The sun had not yet set, and after eating and drinking enough, they decided to continue their journey. As for the newly obtained furs, they can only be put away temporarily, and they will be processed after finding a suitable place to live.

    The central area of ​​the island is also huge. Under the leadership of Xue Ban, they took the shortest route, even breaking through the territory of wild beasts.

    Originally, when Xueban led the team, he would carefully avoid the territory of some wild beasts, but since he knew Hongye's race, he decided to go directly to the territory of wild beasts.

    Some beasts that didn't have long eyes were also cleaned up by Hongye. Hongye couldn't finish eating so many beasts at once, so they could still have a delicious meal of barbecue at night.

    Fang Ru's request is actually not high, it would be even better if he could put some salt on it.

    The black cat smelled the scent, opened its eyes, and looked around.

    Fang Ru handed a bunch of barbecued meat in front of him: "Brother Cat, would you like some?" Thinking that he had plucked off the black cat's hair, he still felt a little guilty, and hurriedly prepared the barbecue to atone for his sin.

    There is a principle that Fang Ru insists on, that you can't stop atonement just because others don't know what you did to him!

    The black cat took a look and began to eat the barbecue in his hand.

    Although the black cat is small in size, he eats a lot. After eating this meal, his spirit seems to be much better, and he doesn't fall asleep like before. Of course, it would be even better if there is grilled fish.

    After eating, the black cat continued to nest on Fang Ru's back even though it didn't sleep anymore.

    Speaking of which, Hongye is still at a disadvantage. Because these meats are basically hunted by him, but because his human face flowers have already bear fruit, after he has no mouth, he can no longer taste the taste of food, and now he can only use the roots to absorb meat nutrient.

    After dawn, they searched for edible plants on the road while walking deep into the center of the island.

    Snow Banner knows many non-poisonous plants, no matter whether they taste good or not, Fang Ru picks some in case there is not enough food in winter.

    The further you go in, the more ferocious the beasts you encounter, at first only Hongye is blocking, and then Fangru Sparrow and Xiaopang also join in the battle.

    Now the sparrow can control his attack and only attack the enemy. His skills match well with Xiaopang.

    As long as Xiaopang is within a certain distance, he can kill some ferocious beasts in the air. After the sparrow freezes the enemy's figure, Xiaopang can succeed almost every time.

    Fang Ru still relies more on the harpoon in his hand. This harpoon is considered strong. Even when dealing with the beasts of this world, it can still maintain its original appearance without curling up. Fang Ru is still thinking about it at this time. What happened on earth, after he bought the harpoon online, he has not yet confirmed the receipt and evaluation. If he can go back, he must leave a five-star praise for the store! Praise the good conscience of this store.

    The black cat didn't stand idly by anymore, and stood up when Hongye and Fang Ru encountered the wolves.

    He gave a soft "ow" to the approaching wolves.

    With just such a soft sound, Fang Ru felt as if he heard the roar of a tiger in his ears.

    The wolves fled in all directions, and Fang Ru suddenly felt that the chirping voice of the sparrow was nothing in front of Brother Mao...