7

After a lot of hard work, Fang Ru finally bit the skin of the big aloe. The inside was different from the transparent aloe flesh he had imagined. He just took a small bite, and the juice inside flowed out and overflowed to his mouth. The juice is clear and green, with a sweet and herbaceous fragrance.

    Fang Ru felt as if he had taken a sip full of fruit juice, it tasted so good, he lowered his head and took another sip, then found that he couldn't stop. It happened that his stomach was hungry and thirsty. After a few sips, he drank all the juice that his mouth could touch. So he slowly climbed down again, and began to bite at the root of the big aloe, biting a gap underneath, the juice flowed down rapidly due to the gravity of the earth, he couldn't drink so much at once, and was caught Poured a face of sweet juice.

    Fang Ru flinched, then stretched out his mouth to block the exit.

    If the top of the big aloe was airtight, the juice would not flow down so violently, but the mistake was that he just bit a gap in the top of the big aloe, allowing air to flow into the inside of the big aloe, so that the water would flow down like this quick.

    Fang Ru took a big gulp of the juice and felt uncomfortable.

    Fatty saw what he was drinking, and leaned over to share it.

    The two snails drank the juice of the big aloe vera together. Fang Ru actually didn't mind sharing the same bite with others, let alone the other snail, but Xiaopang had indeed lightened his burden now, and he reluctantly accepted it.

    As the juice in the big aloe became less and less, the flow rate also slowed down a lot.

    The taste of the big aloe vera was very attractive to them, and the two snails directly drank the large piece of big aloe that was bitten open.

    Fang Ru drank to his stomach's satisfaction. Although he was a little sticky because the juice spilled on his body, as a snail, he was already covered in mucus, and he was quite used to this feeling.

    After they had eaten and drank enough, they were about to embark on a journey of foraging again. Fang Ru looked at the big aloe with some reluctance, and secretly thought, it would be great if the whole tree could be dug away.

    Xiaopang also likes this taste very much: "Let's take this away, I want to take it back and eat slowly."

    Fang Ru: "But it's a bit big, we may not be able to take it back."

    Just one leaf is their volume. It is several times as large, not to mention a whole big aloe, it is very difficult just to fix it on the body, regardless of whether the strength is enough to move it back.

    Xiaopang's two tentacles tilted in one direction: "You can take it back."

    From the perspective of human thinking, Fang Ru thought it was impossible to move things back, but Xiaopang said that he could take them back. This made him a little suspicious.

    But there is no way to get a solution to the quarrel other than exhausting energy, so Fang Ru decided to try it first.

    If you want to take this plant away, you need to dig it out first, which is different from other plants, because the inside is liquid, if you break off the leaf petals, the edible part will be lost. If you want to go, you must dig out the whole tree.

    Fang Ru looked around and found a relatively strong wooden stick. This wooden stick had a thicker end and a very sharp end. He put the end of the wooden stick in his mouth and held it at an angle of about forty-five degrees. Insert the sharp end into the soil where the big aloe is. Although he has a radula in his mouth, he has no bones in essence. It is difficult to use force, and in the end he can only insert the wooden stick to a shallow depth.