139

After listening to Amway from Sangjiao, Sparrow said that he had something to say: "The first time the guardian beast appeared was on the floating island in the waters near Guanghai Island. We are not from Guanghai Island.

    " Envy: "So, haven't you seen the guardian animal? What does the guardian animal look like?"

    Sparrow patted his chest: "If you ask me, you are asking the right person!"

    Sparrow used his gossip skills and began to talk about The deeds of the guardian beast.

    Sang Jiao listened with gusto, and there was no reason to stop the gossip from the very beginning, and it continued until they reached the destination of their trip.

    Sang Jiao felt that he had become a little fan of the guardian beast, so he was complacent on the sidelines.

    And the idol himself is flicking his own tail, accepting Sangjiao's beliefs, and giving gifts.

    Sang Jiao suddenly found that his strength had increased. He had believed in the guardian beast for a long time, but it was the first time he had obviously received a gift.

    Sang Jiao didn't know why, but thought that the level of faith in the past was not enough, but this time's honesty finally moved the guardian beast.

    Yuan has not yet established contact with the island, so he can give very little feedback. When he settles down, he will concentrate on establishing contact with the entire island. It will be much more convenient to collect beliefs or give back beliefs.

    Sang Jiao quickly recovered from the state of trance, opened the door of the bubble car and jumped out first: "Here we are, let's go in and have a look." This

    is the place where the lightning snails live. The humidity made Fang Ru feel very comfortable.

    Others also got off the Bubble Speeder one after another. Xiaopang released Twenty Seven and took it to the settlement of the lightning snails. There were some undifferentiated snails faintly around. Twenty-seven was released without trouble.

    Before entering the range of the gathering place, I saw the canopy of house trees scattered everywhere. Sure enough, as long as there are lightning snails, there will be house trees.

    "Let's go to my friends from the Lightning Snail Clan first." Sang Jiao walked ahead and introduced the local situation to others. "Although this is the place where Lightning Snails live, it doesn't prevent other races from entering. It's just that other races People of different races rarely come here to hang out, unless they want to buy something."

    Sang Jiao led them inside.

    It was hard to see from the outside, but after entering this area, I found that there are not only houses and trees for living, but also some other buildings.

    In addition to the house tree, there is another kind of flower that is also very abundant. This is a white flower that is very similar in shape to a budding lily.

    What is more peculiar is that none of these lilies are in full bloom, and all of them are closed.

    After a little observation, you can find that there are some spatial fluctuations on it, and I think it has something to do with the lightning snail's skills.

    Fang Ru withdrew his gaze.

    Sang Jiao came to a house tree, and a wooden sign was hung on the house tree with the word "Lun" engraved on it.

    Soon, Fang Ru understood the meaning of this word.

    "Duo Lun, are you home?" Sang Jiao called into the house tree.