11

Although the little snail can't communicate, but because of being fed by Fang Ru, he is no longer afraid of Fang Ru and Xiaopang as before.

    Fang Ru absent-mindedly fed the group of snails, and one of the little snails even came over to rub against Fang Ru in a daze.

    Fang Ru came to his senses, rubbed the little snail back and let it eat by itself, but his mind was filled with other things.

    Ever since he received the news from the outside world, his heart began to stir a little. I have to admit that although he seems to accept his fate these days and is running around for his own survival in this world, he knows that he is not willing to stay here as a snail and live his whole life.

    Knowing that there are still divided ethnic groups here, he has confidence in hearing other news. Especially after learning from the mouth of the sparrow that the place where they are currently located is also an island, he subconsciously connected this island with the islands on the earth.

    If there is any connection between the two islands, is it possible to find a way to return to the earth? Just thinking about such a possibility made him eager to verify it.

    He was planning to find a way to leave this square inch of these people and go out to find out.

    In the past, his movement speed was very slow, let alone walking through this island, even if he only walked a few tens of meters, it would take him several hours.

    But now it's a bit different. After using the rolling method to drive away the black bird last time, he has an additional method to move quickly. If he can move by rolling, it would be a good way.

    Thinking of this, he decided to try how far he could go with this method.

    After handing over their territory to Xiaopang, Fang Ru rolled in one direction.

    A white shadow just rolled out like this, startling the sparrows on the treetops, and flew away a lot after the chirping sound stopped.

    Once Fang Ru rolled, he advanced five meters in two seconds, more than a star and a half faster than a snail, which inflated his self-confidence in disguise! At this speed, it is not impossible to observe the surrounding situation. His goal is to spend half a day rolling to investigate and half a day to roll back.

    It's a pity that reality soon taught Fang Ru how to make snails.

    After he turned about ten times, the whole snail became dizzy and saw stars. He poked his head out of the snail shell and almost threw up. Such a drastic way of moving is indeed the next best thing to do!

    Fang Ru was as listless as a dead snail, and stopped to rest by the grass.

    After he cleared his mind, he became a little worried again. When he came here, his whole mind was occupied by the excitement. Now that the excitement period is over, he feels that he will have to go back later, and he feels sluggish torment.

    At this time, it was more than 60 meters away from where he lived, which was equivalent to the range from where they lived to the pumpkin patch.

    Fang Ru's rolling just now drained his body's strength even more. Now he urgently needs food to replenish his energy. He patrolled around, looking for some plants with insect eyes, at least making sure that these plants are non-toxic. His first choice is a bright red flower, which is relatively delicate compared to the leaves of weeds.

    The leaves and flowers of this flower have some traces of being bitten by insects. Fang Ru decided to eat them today.

    Fang Ru's height has grown to about 30 centimeters, and one or two flowers may not be enough to satisfy his appetite. He pressed down a flower and began to eat it. The flower had a fresh aroma, but the taste was not very good, with a hint of astringency in the sweetness. But for Fang Ru, it was still acceptable.

    Fang Ru, who gnawed on the flowers, secretly thought that now he is living the life of a little fairy who eats flowers in the forest and drinks morning dew.

    Just after he gnawed on several flowers, suddenly a caterpillar emerged from the flower, staring at Fang Ru with big eyes!

    Qing Chong looked like he was going to attack Fang Ru, but Fang Ru turned his head slightly to avoid the opponent's attack.

    The caterpillar jumped from the flower to the ground. Seeing that the size difference between the two sides was too large, the caterpillar slipped away unwillingly.

    Fang Ru is so proud, these may be the food of caterpillars, these flowers have worm eyes, but they have not finished eating, presumably it is a message from the other party to the same clan, which means that these flowers are owned by the owner.

    Then, Fang Ru ate other people's food...

    Fang Ru didn't feel guilty. Honey is still food for bees, and it's not occupied by humans. He just ate a few flowers, and he didn't put himself on the same level as the caterpillar at all.

    After eating the flowers, Fang Ru discovered that these flowers also contained the kind of energy that can make him grow rapidly, and the content was even more than that of pumpkins and fruits, because the flowers he ate were actually not many, but he could feel full Stomach feeling, if it is a pumpkin, he can eat a larger volume of food.

    He rummaged on the ground, and soon found the seeds of this flower. There is no such plant on the place where they live, but the seeds of this plant can be left behind. He collected some seeds like pumpkin seeds and the fruit under the tree. After he was full

    , he temporarily hid the seeds in his mouth, and decided to hand them over to Xiaopang for storage after he went back.

    After regaining his energy, he planned to rush back before falling asleep.

    After a few rolls, Fang Ru returned to their living place.

    Fang Ru rolled very fast, and with the time to eat, less than half an hour had passed.

    Fatty saw Fang Ru coming back so quickly, and was a little confused: "Where did you go?" He

    felt a little unlucky when he mentioned Fang Ru, and this trip made him miserable. After spitting out the seeds he picked up this time, , he went to the bushes he had tidied up, planning to get in and sleep: "I just looked around, you can help me collect these seeds, I'm a little sleepy, sleep first." Fang Ru is

    true Sleepy, the effect of that kind of flower came very suddenly, just climbed into the bushes, he fell asleep.

    When Fang Ru woke up, he found that he had grown a lot bigger. The bush cave he lived in now was sorted out by himself with his teeth. he.

    And now, his size has taken a big turn again, at least one-half larger than before yesterday, which really shocked him. His current size is much bigger than Xiaopang.

    After seeing his body shape clearly, he subconsciously got back into his snail shell. He is still obsessed with the portable space, Xiaopang has a space in his snail shell, there is no reason why he doesn't!

    After Fang Ru retracted into his snail shell, he found that he seemed to have entered another space. It was still dark inside, but it could be seen that the top was covered with white snail shells. It was like a room, except that the walls were his snail shells.

    This is very similar to what Xiaopang described. It really is inside their snail shells. It seems that space is not a unique existence, but one of the racial characteristics of their lightning snails.