47

The sudden disappearance of the black cat inevitably made Fang Ru a little worried. In this weather, I don't know if the black cat will be wet by the rain or struck by lightning.

    But the black cat has always been elusive, and he couldn't catch up even if he wanted to.

    Judging from the fact that the black cat can find him every time, he doesn't have to be afraid that he won't come back.

    Although Fang Ru was worried, he could only wait for the rain to stop.

    Their side is relatively quiet, but the situation in other tribes is much more miserable. Some small creatures even have to climb trees to avoid being submerged by the rain, but most animals are not afraid of being wet by the rain.

    Thunderstorms lasted all night, and it became slightly weaker in the second half of the night.

    In the early morning of the second day, the rain had stopped, but the water level of the accumulated water remained at a height of ten centimeters.

    The morning sun shone through the clouds, and the black cat came back at some time last night, and was lying on Fang Ru's snail shell and fell asleep.

    The ground is full of water, and if we are on our way now, I am afraid that Fang Ru will be covered in water.

    He jumped out of the bubbles and fell into the stagnant water. Fortunately, although soaking in the water was uncomfortable, it didn't affect him much. Fang Ru held a dandelion pellet in his hand and went up into the air, wanting to check Situation around.

    When it was five meters above the ground, it was obvious that the temperature dropped, and the temperature was also dropping.

    Fang Ru looked in the direction where they originally lived, and saw the sea at a glance. On the far sea, sea water washed up on the shore like a tsunami, submerging large areas of trees. The waves are even spreading towards the center of the island.

    After staying in the sky for a while, Fang Ru felt the chill spread all over his body, shivered, and returned to the ground again.

    "The sea seems to be flooding." Fang Ru reported what he saw to the other team members.

    The sparrow trembled: "Then should we leave here quickly?"

    Fang Ru: "Don't worry, the sea is still far away from us. According to this speed, it should take three or four days to flood to where we are now." However, the heavy rainfall last night may speed up the flooding Island speed.

    "The air above is a little cold, I don't know if you can bear it." Fang Ru didn't want to admit it, but he actually felt a little cold.

    The sparrow flew up to the sky to have a look, and then flew down again after a while: "It's really cold, could it be that the snow beast has regained its energy?"

    He felt that the temperature was changing a bit quickly. It was obviously still in the sweltering heat of summer yesterday, but today it feels like It's late autumn, isn't there a buffering process?

    "I'll check the news." Sparrow volunteered.

    The sparrows are dexterous, and it is also convenient to shuttle in the woods. They were not too far away from the sika deer and the black turtle, and soon arrived at the location where the sika deer and the black turtle were in front of them.

    The tribe of sika deer and black turtle stood under the tree last night, almost drenched in the rain all night, and most of the creatures were in the same situation. This is nothing to the black-shelled tortoise. At this time, the two groups are ready to set off.