81

After eating, Fang Ru put cotton covers on the little snails, and put a ruby ​​in the cotton covers to ensure that the snails had enough heat source.

    Because you have to fly into the air, the temperature will be lower than on the ground, so you must do a good job of keeping warm.

    Shuttle through the branches may also be scratched, Fang Ru also brought wound medicine.

    After the heat preservation work is done, open the door and go out.

    The baobabs that fell last night were scattered on the snow.

    The hard shell outside the fruit has been smashed, and the pulp is scattered on the snow.

    There were a lot of fruits that fell intermittently throughout the night. Fang Ru counted them while picking them up. There were more than fifty at least.

    The pulp fell into the snow after falling apart. Fang Ru didn't waste it. He took out a coconut shell and picked up the pulp that fell on the snow.

    They are the only people living in this area, and the snow is fairly clean. Even if the fruit falls on it, you can still eat it if you pick it up.

    Although the taste of eating it directly is relatively ordinary, it may be possible to create a different way of eating it in the future. Fang Ru does not want to waste food.

    The pulp was picked out, and the outer husks were piled up by him. After drying, they can be used as firewood. It is not sure whether it can be burned, but at least it can provide part of the heat. The burned ashes can still burn. Leave in compost.

    The little snail saw Fang Ru picking up the pulp, and came forward to help, and the dozens of fruits on the ground were quickly cleaned up.

    Afterwards, they arrive carrying coconut shells filled with baobab pulp, begging for praise.

    Fang Ru praised appreciatively: "You all did a good job, which saved us a lot of time. Let me put the pulp first, and collect the shells together. I will make delicious ones for you in the evening. "

    Having got the desired answer, the snail backed away again.

    Fang Ru put everything in a corner of the space.

    After the things on the snow were almost cleaned up, the snails took out the dandelion pellets and waited for Fang Ru to give orders.

    Looking at the one or two more fruits that fell from above, Fang Ru was extremely thankful that the little snails had grown hands. If he was the only snail who could pick the fruits, he didn't know when the fruits on the tree would be processed.

    As for the fact that the snail with long hands is more frightening, he is used to it now.

    Seeing that they were going up to pick fruits, Hongye also came out of the door. After soaking in the hot spring once, he is now in a better condition, and the fruits hidden in the leaves have grown in circles.

    He leaned against the side door, and said to Fang Ru: "Let me pick with you, I have more roots, so the speed can be faster."

    Xueban also jumped out and said: "You can bring red leaves, one of them is worth ten of you.

    " Ru feels that Hongye is indeed a good helper, but the upper half of the sky is still a bit particular.

    "Then trouble you to come with us. Since you want to keep up, let me use my wooden board for you." Fang Ru took out the wooden board and dandelion pellets of the bubble speed car. The combination of wooden boards and dandelion pellets can lighten the red leaves The energy consumption of the dandelion pellets is also less.