16

The sun shone on Fang Ru's body, and Fang Ru woke up in a burst of warmth, holding the harpoon he got yesterday in his hand.

    After waking up, the first thing he did was to search for Xiaopang's figure. He searched the surroundings, but he didn't get the result he wanted. Fang Ru couldn't adapt to this situation.

    At this moment, various emotions of sadness, sadness, and depression erupted. He couldn't accept Xiaopang's death, and began to regret that he didn't take a tougher attitude when he found Xiaopang's ready to move.

    What he really hated was that he had no strength to protect his companions in the face of these dangers, and his hand holding the harpoon tightened again.

    At such a moment of bewilderment, he thought a little depressedly, if he was born a kind of lion instead of this kind of snail that moves very slowly, why didn't he give him enough new life? What about the strength?

    He really wanted to cry to vent his emotions, but unfortunately he was just a snail, and the only liquid he could secrete was mucus from his body.

    As if seeing Fang Ru's depression, the little snails surrounded him, and a few snails stretched out their heads and arched on the snail's body.

    Fang Ru stretched out his grown right hand and stroked the group of snail cubs. These little snails were already hungry.

    Pang usually feeds little snails. Pang likes to do this job very much. Fang Ru never competes with him. Now that Pang is gone, Fang Ru has taken over what Pang did before. Affection.

    After distributing the food to the little snails, he dragged the arm he had grown yesterday to a corner, loathing himself for a while.

    After the arm grew out, it could no longer be retracted into the body. It could only be hung outside the snail shell, making his whole snail look very nondescript. But when he entered the snail shell, his hand could follow him and retract into the shell together.

    After fiddling with his arm several times to no avail, Fang Ru also took out some food and began to eat to replenish the energy of his body yesterday, and soon fell asleep again.

    Fang Ru didn't fall asleep for too long this time. When the sun was about to set in the evening, he woke up again, ready to check the situation of the little snails.

    He looked in the direction of the little snail, and saw a scene that made his breath stop. I saw a big snail feeding the little snails, and that big snail was Xiaopang, whom he was all too familiar with.

    He shook his head and looked again, Xiaopang was indeed among the snails.

    He was just stunned for a moment, and then felt a little bit bitter. So, do those clips in the TV series really exist?

    After getting used to living with a person, when he suddenly disappears, he will see his phantom left behind, doing what he would do before, and he can always see this shooting method on TV. He used to feel that It's so fake, it's impossible to see something like a phantom.

    But now the facts tell him that it is not impossible.

    He actually saw the phantom of Xiaopang feeding the snail cubs as before.

    Fang Ru couldn't help but sigh with emotion, so Xiaopang is so important in his heart that he can even see the phantom? It seems that he underestimated Xiaopang's position in his heart in the past, and he actually loved Xiaopang so deeply.

    He silently crawled towards the little snail.

    Xiaopang's phantom looked in Fang Ru's direction, and moved its tentacles: "You're awake."

    Fang Ru didn't reply, they were just phantoms, they were all incorporeal, they appeared like demons, and after giving you hope, Pull you back into the abyss.

    Even though he knew that all of this was an illusion, Fang Ru still couldn't control himself. He stretched out his right hand to touch Xiaopang's phantom, and then touched it firmly... well

    ? ? ?

    Fang Ru:? ?

    Fatty:? ? ?

    "Little fat?" Fang Ru was shocked, this touch! This temperature!

    He even touched some scratches on Xiaopang's snail shell that had been scratched by sharp teeth, all of which proved that today's Xiaopang was not an illusion, and what happened yesterday was not a dream, Xiaopang Fat was really eaten and stood in front of him again!

    "Little Fatty? Are you alive?"

    Xiaopang tilted his head, his tentacles trembled, and his narration was very calm: "I'm not dead." "Didn't

    you be eaten? Why are you okay!

    " Eat it, he ground my shell, I wanted to come out when I was angry, and then I opened my eyes, I was outside." At that time, Fang Ru kept sending messages to make him think of leaving quickly in his mind, In the end, he was still suffocated. After being eaten, he thought about Fang Ru's method, thinking in his mind not to be crushed, but to go out, and then he opened his eyes and really changed places.

    "Huh? What's the situation?" Fang Ru didn't know how to describe his mood.

    Xiaopang showed him a demonstration, and disappeared directly in front of Fang Ru.

    Fang Ru opened his mouth slightly, sure enough, the appearance of Xiaopang was an illusion! Otherwise, how could the snail disappear out of thin air?

    "I'm here." Fatty delivered the message.

    Fang Ru's head turned in a different direction, Xiaopang actually appeared six or seven meters away, and one word occupied his whole mind: Teleportation!