22

After eating some food and resting for a few hours, Fang Ru set off again.

    Along the way, he also saw a plant that looked like a fruit, but in fact the fruit was poisonous. He saw with his own eyes a caterpillar that looked like a peppercorn gnawed on the fruit, and turned over in a short time. It fell to the ground, and after struggling and twisting a few times, there was no response. Fang Ru picked up a stick and poked the caterpillar. The caterpillar didn't respond at all, and it was dead.

    When looking at this kind of fruit again, Fang Ru's eyes became more vigilant.

    Immediately afterwards, Fang Ru found three more edible foods, one of which was a fruit that could be eaten by sparrows, the other was a thicker wild vegetable, and the third was a fruit that looked like a lime. Fang Ru cut it open and licked it a little, the soreness made his whole snail head recede.

    The taste of lime is indeed very lime, like their snail race, it is not suitable to eat such pungent food at all.

    Fang Ru, who vowed never to try a second sip, was surprised to find that this kind of lime was also rich in energy that made him grow rapidly. And the lick just now was equivalent to the energy in a fruit under their tree.

    So does he eat or not?

    ah! This damned hard choice!

    While struggling, Fang Ru picked as many limes as he could reach on the branch. The lime tree was not tall, and it was very convenient for him to pick it.

    Put away the limes first, let's discuss whether to eat or not...

    After the second rest, Fang Ru started the journey for the third day.

    This time, Fang Ru saw the creek mentioned by the sparrow from a distance.

    There were fewer trees along the creek, not at all as dense as the jungle around him. There are many pebbles around the creek, and the pebbles are sparsely distributed, that is, from relatively short plants. The width of the stream is about three meters, and the water quality inside is very clean. Fish are swimming.

    There are fish!

    The glutton in Fang Ru's belly was a little bit eager to move. During this time, he ate either fruits or vegetables, and he hadn't touched meat for a long time. Xiaopang and other little snails had eaten some small aphids and other insects, but his human The soul really can't accept it, maybe he will eat it by roasting it with fire. The problem is that there is no fire?

    No fire! ?

    It's useless for him to catch fish without fire. Thinking of this, he is visibly wilting like a discouraged ball.

    Do you want him to eat raw fish?

    Even if there was a fire, as a snail, he probably wouldn't be able to stay by the fire for too long.

    At this time, he had gradually approached the creek, and when he was about to land, a cluster of sparks suddenly erupted from the bottom, Fang Ru was so frightened that he quickly controlled the dandelion to avoid the attack of this cluster of sparks!

    Then he quickly moved away from the scene of the incident.

    He stopped on the rocks by the creek, and at this moment, he noticed that the dandelion pellets in his hand had also changed.

    Many dandelions that were originally tightly connected in a pellet began to fall off and flew upward one by one. This time, it really looks like the dandelions on the earth when they are blown by the wind, except that there are colored lights flowing on their umbrella-shaped fluff.