25

Fang Ru just observed these lightning snail cubs and left here. Obviously these small lightning snails are not members of the lightning snail group, he needs to look in other directions, Xiaopang and the snail cubs are still waiting for him to go back at home, he dare not stay in other places for too long .

    Fang Ru remembered that the sparrow said that there are many tall trees in the tribe, and the snails can still live in them, so he should be able to find the tribe of lightning snails as long as he goes in the direction of tall trees.

    It's just that at present, the shadows of trees around him have blocked his sight. If he wants to look further, he needs to be at a higher place.

    He grabbed the ball of dandelion and rose again, this time, he leaped to the top of the tree.

    He could see a lot more scenery from the heights. He looked around and saw taller trees in one direction. The trees in that circle were taller than those in other places, which was very obvious.

    He guessed that there should be the tribe of lightning snails. Fortunately, the distance is not far away. Judging from his current speed, he should be able to reach his desired destination in one day.

    Just when he wanted to confirm the route again, a dangerous intuition hit him.

    A huge black shadow attacked from his side!

    Fang Ru was a little panicked, but quickly stabilized his emotions and controlled the descent of the dandelion pellets. He escaped the attack of the black shadow, but the dandelion pellets were caught by the black shadow, and part of the dandelion pellets were caught at once. Pulled away from the ball.

    After the dandelion pellets were incomplete, the original balance seemed to be broken. The dandelion pellets, which had always been flying smoothly, trembled suddenly, as if they couldn't bear Fang Ru's weight, and fell straight down.

    Fang Ru stepped up his control. Although he couldn't completely control the dandelion pellets, he could make his landing play a buffer role.

    The enemy who attacked him just now obviously had no intention of letting him go, and rushed towards him again.

    At this moment, Fang Ru had already fallen under the branch! The black shadow's head and neck were stuck in the leaves and branches, and the rest of his body was covered by the branches and trunks. He struggled a few times but failed to go down with Fang Ru.

    Fang Ru moved his tentacles and looked up, only to see a huge black bird head. From the size of the head, it can be seen that its body shape will not be too small. It is conservatively estimated that the length of the spread wings is at least two meters. , This is not unfounded, Fang Ru can already see his figure swaying on the branches and leaves. With such a body size, it is not a problem to eat a half-meter snail.

    This big black bird is like the enemy of their snails. The big bird that attacked their habitat last time was also black, and this time the big bird is also black!

    The big black bird struggled a few times with its head, and then struggled out from the branches. Due to the blocking of these branches, the big bird could no longer attack Fangru. Seeing that the food was ruined, it stopped wasting time here and went to look for other prey.

    Seeing this situation, Fang Ru was finally relieved.

    Going forward in mid-air is really dangerous. His size is too large, and his target in the air is too obvious. It was really right to decide not to go high at the beginning.

    Fortunately, he has found the direction. Next, as long as he goes in that direction, he should be able to find the tribe of the lightning snail.

    Looking at the broken dandelion in his hand, Fang Ru put it aside, found a place to rest for a while, and after replenishing his energy, he took out a backup dandelion pellet.