130

While speaking, they had already arrived in front of the corpse calla lily.

    The flower shape of the calla lily is very large, about one meter in length. Those yellow flowers are set off like this, it really is a 'little yellow flower'.

    The whole body of the corpse calla lily is purple, and as the temperature gradually rises, the color begins to fade, turning into a whitish lavender. There is a style propped up in the middle of the flower, the color is yellow, and the whole exudes an unpleasant rancid smell, and many flies are buzzing around the flower.

    Fang Ru's scalp was a little numb. This is probably the most numerous creature on this island.

    Li Yuan almost reacted instinctively. When the fly flew into the planter in the middle of the dead calla lily, he stuck his head in, blocking the way of the fly. When he came out again, he had already eaten the fly. to the mouth.

    Fang Ru is a little maladjusted, but fortunately, the other party is now in the shape of a lizard. If the other party is a humanoid eating flies, he will probably spit them out under the double blow of smell and vision.

    After Li Yuan finished eating the flies, he brought Fang Ru to a dead calla lily that was withered and white and only its flower stalk remained. There was a layer of withered coat on the flower stalk, which covered a mass of bulging matter, covering the outside. Zeng's membrane was torn apart, revealing the yellow flesh inside, which was like the petals of an orange.

    Li Yuan bit one piece, chewed it in his mouth, and swallowed it together with the seeds. After the sweetness was over his mouth, he remembered that Fang Ru and others were still there, "Do you want some?"

      Of course Fang Ru refused ! 

    No matter how delicious the fruit was, he couldn't swallow anything under such a suffocating smell. 

   As for the other people in the bubble, they have never breathed air since they held their breath, and they all rely on the energy in their bodies to survive.   

     Li Yuan didn't know the reason, but felt that Fang Ru was too polite.

     He originally wanted to take Fang Ru and others to the depths of the corpse calla lily, and let them appreciate the charm of this flower that occupies two-thirds of the island.

    But Fang Ru really couldn't bear this kind of taste poisoning anymore. After he rejected the proposal, he politely proposed to go out.

    At this time, if Fang Ru still doesn't understand the meaning of Li Yuan's eyes when he asked to enter the island, he should really check his IQ.

    Entering an island full of carrion smells, can a normal person make such a request?

    Compared with the smell of carrion on the island, the little yellow flowers on the periphery of the island are just a drop in the bucket.

    Liyuan was still enthusiastically introducing them to the treasures on their island, and after Fang Ru proposed that he wanted to go out, he led them away.

    As he was walking, a lizard crawled out of a dead calla lizard. It was slightly smaller than the giant marine iguana. It was covered with bony spurs, and its whole body was black, with smooth scales similar to snakes.

    "That's your tribe too?" Fang Ru thought that only the marine iguana lived here, and never thought that there were other lizard species.

    Li Yuan greeted the lizard, and then Fang Ru explained: "This is another branch of our marine iguana, and they have been active in the calla lizard bushes longer than us." The black lizard was talking