24

I don't know if the little black cat understood what he meant, Fang Ru only felt that the little black cat disappeared from his eyes in a blink of an eye.

    Fang Ru looked around, but did not see the black cat.

    The sound of a stone falling into the water sounded, and his attention immediately shifted to the moment when the stream was above. In the dark night, the black figure of the little black cat seemed to blend into the night, and it was completely indistinguishable. Only a pair of faint blue eyes were very conspicuous, which made Fang Ru discover its location.

    He crawled forward for a certain distance and confirmed that he was not dazzled. The black cat stepped on the water as if it was on flat ground.

    With a wave of its little paw, a black shadow was shot out of the water and fell beside Fang Ru.

    Fang Ru saw that it was a fish that was still alive and kicking.

    Before he could be surprised, another fish fell beside him. Then there was the third, fourth, fifth...

    the fish piled up more and more, and Fang Ru was at a loss as to how long it would take for him to deal with so many fish.

    "Enough is enough, there are already many." Fang Ru hurriedly stopped the little black cat's movements. If this continues, the fish in the creek will be caught... The distance between the

    little black cat and Fang Ru is not far, it Walking across the stream with graceful steps, he walked back.

    Looking at the pile of fish next to it, there are at least a dozen of them.

    "You are really amazing." Fang Ru sincerely praised that he can catch so many fish with his claws, which is much better than his hard work with a harpoon.

    The black cat raised its head, showing disdain for Fang Ru's compliment, turned its head, and thought, this whole territory is his own, how difficult it is to deal with these fish.

    Fang Ru finally understood that the little black cat should be able to receive his message, but he didn't understand why the other party could understand what he meant but didn't respond to him.

    Picked up a few fish to handle, and then put them on the charcoal fire to start grilling the fish.

    The remaining Yu Fangru planned to put it back in the water pit for raising, and take it with him when he left.

    "Oh—" the black cat stepped forward to stop Fang Ru's movements.

    Fang Ru: "There are so many fish, the two of us can't eat them all. Let's save these for tomorrow."

    The black cat refused, and stood in front of him, preventing him from putting the fish into the puddle.

    Fang Ru: "Can you eat all this?"

    The black cat let out a soft howl.

    Fang Ru: "..." Well, I'll give you everything!

    He grilled fish resignedly, and gradually developed into a shit-shoveling official who worked hard.

    The fish was roasted by the fire, and it was completely dark at this time. Before the fish was cooked, he went to check the fish soaked in coconut milk.

    The fish, which has been soaked for at least two hours, is still jumping happily in the coconut milk.

    Fang Ru had to admit that the creatures in this world had strong vitality. After staying in the coconut milk for so long, the fish was still alive and kicking. It seemed that the coconut milk was really non-toxic.