17

After Xiaopang showed him the demonstration, he moved in front of Fang Ru in an instant, and complained: "Ah, I'm so tired." He also discovered a new ability, but he still couldn't fully control the strength, and he was a little tired after only moving twice. up.

    I didn't see it clearly just now, but Fang Ru really understood it this time! This really teleports!

    He once again had such an idea in his heart: Xiaopang Jubi received the male lead's script! To have such a golden finger, fortunately, I feel complacent because there is space in the snail shell, but Xiaopang discovered a new skill when he didn't pay attention!

    Among other things, with teleportation at least there is no problem in escaping. Fang Ru thought blankly that snails are really not a race that yearns for fighting. The escape skill is lit up (teleportation: necessary for running).

    While Fang Ru was thinking wildly, Xiaopang came up again, looking at the arm that grew out of him very curiously: "What is that on your body? It's so ugly."

    Because he wanted to save Xiaopang, he grew an arm At this moment, Fang Ru only felt that the sadness and sadness of last night had all [beep——] a dog. Why would he have a brother like this, he strongly demanded a replacement.

    "For whom did I become like this!" Fang Ru was furious in his heart! And I vowed that I would never part with this little heartless heartache ever again!

    For a moment, the original sad atmosphere was swept away, and Fang Rujue felt like a big idiot after being sad for Xiaopang all day!

    Xiaopang was stunned: "Huh? What does it matter to me if you grow a strange thing?"

    Fang Ru: "..." It makes sense, he was speechless.

    The topic was brought back to the main topic by Fang Ru: "Since you are still alive, why didn't I see you this morning?"

    Xiaopang explained: "When I opened my eyes yesterday, I realized that I was far away from home. I wasted a lot of energy. I just crawled back from there, ah, fortunately we went there when I was looking for food, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to find my way back.”

    After explaining the process of his return, he took out some plants: "I also brought back a lot of food, you see."

    Fang Ru wanted to roll his eyes: "Since you can move long distances directly, you Why don't you just move back."

    Xiaopang was innocent: "I have no strength, I can't move, I just came back from there after a long rest." At first, the time delay was because I was exhausted and tired, and I rested for a long time a period of time.

    In addition, it took a while to pick food, and it took nearly a day to climb back after stumbling. It was only when he was about to arrive at his place of residence that he realized that he could move long distances again. He moved twice , just returned to their place of residence,

    by the way, with the demonstration given to Fang Ru just now, now he can't teleport again.

    Just when the two snails were feeling the 'joy' of reunion, the sparrow, who had been away for many days, flew back again.

    The sparrows on the tree chirped, and then Fang Ru heard a cry that could identify the meaning in the group of sparrows: "I'm back!

    " Stopped on the ground: "Long time no see, why have you two grown up again?"

    Although sparrows have differentiated, their size has always been small and has not changed much. This is also one of the characteristics of their race, lightness The body makes the sparrow move agilely.

    Fang Ru let go of his thoughts of fighting with Xiaopang, and greeted the sparrow: "Long time no see, I haven't seen you these days, where have you been?" The sparrow jumped on the ground a few times excitedly, showing

    off : "Didn't I help you to see your ethnic group? Why are you both ugly?"

    Fatty's snail shell was disfigured, and Fang Ru grew a hand. Aren't you all ugly? ...

    Both snails turned their angry eyes to the culprit - the smiling flower tree.

    The situation of the smiling flower tree is very bad now, no, it can no longer be called a smiling flower, because the faces on it are all mournful faces, and Fang Ru can still see some of it from these faces. Little grievance comes.

    The human face flower tree is really wronged. It is its instinct to eat. How can it bear fruit if it does not eat it. It just catches its prey as usual, it doesn't matter if the taste of the prey is bad, and it was injured by Fang Ru, which is the first time it has been hurt like this since it became conscious.

    This mournful face is estimated to last for a long time.

    Fang Ru explained: "Yesterday the tree's flowers swallowed Xiaopang. Although he escaped, his back was scratched by his teeth. My hand also grew out of desperation yesterday." Fang Ru

    took He took out the harpoon and danced in mid-air: "Although it doesn't look good on the body, it's very useful." Although he didn't want to admit it, the snail had a hand growing out of it. If he saw it before, he would probably be frightened. Of course, after being scared, you still have to catch it back to study and study, and then hand it over to the country!

    The focus of this hand is a bit strange. After all, the snail does not have bones, but he has them in this hand. It is difficult for him to explain why he can use this arm to exert force, which is another thing that is divorced from science.