9

When approaching the place of residence, Fang Ru heard another scream, and at this time he had clearly seen the owner of the cry.

    It was a black bird, smaller than a seagull, with a length of about 80 centimeters when it spread its wings. For snails of their size, the blackbirds are huge.

    When Fang Ru saw it, it was bending down, ready to attack the snails on the ground.

    The crawling speed of the snails is very slow, and it is impossible to outrun these flying birds that can fly in the sky when encountering danger, so they can only retract into their shells, which is the safest way they can find to get out.

    Fang Ru saw that the current situation was very bad. This black bird was a predator to the snail! At this moment, he had already seen the broken snail shells on the ground.

    Fang Ru's heart was surging. Obviously, the blackbird's hunting operation has been successful!

    He couldn't tell what kind of emotion it was, Fang Ru only felt that a wave of anger burned his heart and drowned his rationality.

    The big black bird bent down and pecked at one of the snails with its sharp beak. It didn't peck open the first time, and was about to peck the second time.

    Get rid of it!

    Get rid of it!

    Get rid of it!

    Fang Ru's mind has been occupied by such impulse.

    The black bird kept pressing its paws on the snail's shell and pecked twice, intending to break the snail's shell and eat the soft snail meat inside.

    At this moment, a white shadow rushed over and hit the black bird's body straight. He slid back a long way and hit a tree trunk. After reacting, it seemed to be frightened It flew up and landed on the tree trunk again.

    After finding the point of strength, Blackbird looked down and saw a rolling snail just stopped.

    Fang Ru was a little surprised by his actions. After he retracted into the snail shell, he was able to control the rolling of his snail shell, and successfully scared the black bird away.

    Fatty looked at it for a while, and learned to roll, but failed...

    Looking at the several snails that were eaten, he was a little sad. On the way back, he planned to share some food with his brothers, but unexpectedly This is what you will see when you come back.

    At this moment, he even blamed himself a little. If he hadn't been so domineering to snatch the food of these snails and let them grow slowly, the result might not be like this. For Fang Ru and their size, those birds are simply I can't speak.

    It's just that he didn't blame himself for long, the black bird leaned down again, this time its target was Fang Ru.

    Fang Ru retracted his soft body into the shell again, and spun to touch the sharp bird's claws.

    The snail's shell is very hard, and the blackbird attacked it several times, leaving only a few shallow scratches.

    Fang Ru was fortunate at this moment, because after eating pumpkin yesterday, his snail shell was much harder than before.

    The black bird failed to attack Fang Ru, and then turned to attack other little snails. Fang Ru changed his slow speed before, and he rammed into where the black bird wanted to fly, completely blocking the black bird's attack.

    The black bird uttered a little angrily! The collision with Fang Ru also caused some damage to its claws. It stood on the tree trunk and aimed at Fang Ru, preparing to launch a strong attack.

    At this moment, the ground suddenly shook violently, and the surrounding leaves washed and fell.

    The sparrows not far away chirped and scrambled away.

    Fang Ru also heard a voice among the group of sparrows: "The abyss lord is angry! Run! Run!"

    Fang Ru's first reaction was an earthquake!

    Apart from the flying sparrows, some flying insects were flying around in mid-air, ready to escape at any time.

    In the chaos, the black bird standing on the tree uttered a panic and flew away.

    Fang Ru stood there without moving. Fortunately, the power of the earthquake was not too great, but there was a strong sense of it, but nothing collapsed around.

    The fruit on the tree rustled and hit the ground, and the snails quickly hid in their shells.

    When Fang Ru saw the fruit falling on his head, he quickly retracted into the shell. The fruit hit his shell without causing any harm.

    The earthquake lasted for about half a minute, and after half a minute, the earthquake stopped.

    Except for Fang Ru's group of snails and the group of sparrows, there are few other large creatures in this area. The small insects escaped from the earthquake just now, and then quickly returned to their original residences to hide. They have all fled the area.

    The group of twittering ones that used to be active here had already flown away during the earthquake, without their calls, the surrounding area was extraordinarily quiet.

    Due to the earthquake, a lot of fruits and leaves fell on the ground, and the leaves buried half of the broken snail shells.

    Looking at the messy scene in front of him, Fang Ru was silent for a long time.

    "It's all me. If I could leave some more food for them, it wouldn't have caused today's result." Fang Ru suddenly sent this message.

    "Why do you think so?" Xiaopang didn't care. "If we hadn't grown so big, that bird would have attacked us long ago. It is because of the presence of big snails like us that they dare not come to provoke us." , this time it was because we were out that the bird dared to come and hunt."

    Fang Ru felt a lot better after listening to Xiaopang's explanation. I really want to protect my own group.

    He thought to himself, now that the incident has happened, it is useless to regret it any more, he might as well treat his brothers better in the future and raise them up to resist more dangers.

    He asked Xiaopang to pack all the snail shells into a pile and put them together. These used to be his ethnic group, and he pretended that this was a snail's grave, adding a sense of ritual of sweeping the grave.

    This attack also made Fang Ru deeply aware of the danger in this jungle, and raised his vigilance by a degree.

    Today, only one black bird came. If several came today, even if he could resist it for a while, he would not be able to resist more. Then he could only watch those birds eat up the snails.

    The danger is over, and the hidden snails all show their heads. They are still a little ignorant, apart from knowing the danger just now, they have no more consciousness.

    In this regard, Fang Ru is also very helpless, they are as ignorant as infants, after all, they cannot understand the deeper meaning.

    The earthquake brought a lot of food, and a lot of ripe fruits fell from the trees. Some snails have already started to eat the fruits, completely forgetting the thrill just now. Only Fang Ru and Xiaopang have more. mood.